Monday, June 30, 2008

Q&A with Jen Gotch




Introducing Jen Gotch, some of her work above and her words below.

1/ What is your favorite season?
I think they all have their pros and their cons. I really like the beginning of each season. It seems to come at just the right time.

2/ What is your favorite word?
Sweetheart - - when I hear it, I know I’ve just done something good.

3/ List a few songs in your ipod?
Apache by Sugarhill gang, Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash and the Money Maker by Rilo Kiley

4/ What book are you reading now or want to read?
I have traded in books for the Internet. I started a book called “Salt” about a year ago and it is still sitting hear half read.

5/ Last item purchased?
A case of Polaroid film

6/ What is your proudest accomplishment?
Honestly, my blog is probably my proudest accomplishment. I started it as part of my New Year’s resolution last year and it has proven to be very rewarding.

7/ What makes a woman sexy?
If I knew that, I might be in a different industry.

8/ What makes a man sexy?
Freckles (especially the ones on my husband)

9/ What makes you smile?
I actually smile a lot. There are a lot of things that make me smile.
A joke
A pretty picture
When Andrew (my husband) smiles
Good News
Tap Dancing
Finding something cool at the swap meet
Getting what I want

10/ A country you would like to visit?
We actually just got back from an amazing trip to Paris. I cried when we had to leave, so I think I will answer France. I want to go back and see more and of course, take more pictures.

www.jengotch.com

1 comment:

mcvid said...

The Q & A made me smile...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...